Screen Reader - NVDA
1. Download the Screen Reader Access software
3. Screen reader Access to enable people with visual impairments access the website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers.
Steps to enable the screen reader:
1. Download the software from the link provided.
2. Run the executable file
3. Screen reader will be enabled automatically.
4. It can be configured to function on loading of Windows OS itself.
5.Control Keys :
a. 'Ctrl' key will 'Stop' the audio.
b. 'Shift' key will 'Pause' the audio.
c. 'Insert' key will 'Restart' the audio again.
NIC is not responsible for slowness in network connectivity at your end. No clarification will be entertained regarding this.