Web Site Policies
This TNSCS Intra Portal (https://tnscs.tn.gov.in) is designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre(NIC), Government of India in consultation with O/o CRA, Chennai. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this Portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. NIC accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant Government department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the Portal.
Site Visit data This website records your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes -your server's address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser you use; the date and time you access the site; the pages you have accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site We will not identify users or their browsing activities, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
- Users are hereby informed not to use, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, share or store any information that:
1. belongs to another person;
2. is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, blasphemous, objectionable, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. harm minors in any way;
4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
5. violates any law for the time being in force;
6. discloses sensitive personal information of other person or to which the user does not have any right to;
7. causes annoyance or inconvenience or deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
8. impersonate another person;
9. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
10. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information volunteered on this Portal site to any third party (public / private). Any information provided to this Portal will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction to the extent possible.
This portal gathers certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. However, no attempt is made to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting this site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected or the department wants such information for any specific queries.
- Copyright Policy : The contents published in this portal are primarily owned by the O/o The Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Disaster Management and Mitigation. Material featured on this Portal maybe reproduced free of charge after taking proper permission from the respective Organisation / Department. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context and as per the guidelines provided by the respective Section / Department. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the departments / copyright holders concerned.
Web Site Policies :
Links to external websites/portals : At many places in this Portal, you shall find links to other websites / portals. These links have been placed after careful scrutiny. These links have been placed for users convenience. NIC/Organisation / Department are not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages.
Links to this Portal by other websites : We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on this Portal and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we would like you to inform us about any links provided to this Portal so that you can be informed of any changes or updation that are carried on therein. Also, we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on any third party sites. The pages belonging to this Portal must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
Web Information Manager : For any queries regarding this website please contact Web Information Manager,
O/o The Commissionerate of Revenue Administration & Disaster Management Department ,
Ezilagam, Chepauk, Chennai 600 005, Tamil Nadu